Welcome to the Monthly Skeptics Discussion thread. The goal of this thread is to promote critical discussion by challenging popular or conventional beliefs.
This thread is scheduled to be reposted on the 1st of every month. Due to the 2 post sticky limit, this thread will not be permanently stickied like the Daily Discussion thread. It will often be taken down to make room for important announcements or news.
To see the latest Daily Discussion, click here.
To see the latest Weekly Support, click here.
- All sub rules apply in this thread.
- Discussion topics must be on topic, i.e. only related to skeptical or critical discussion about cryptocurrency. Shilling or promotional top-level comments will be removed. For example, giving the current composition of your portfolio, asking for financial advice, or stating you sold X coin for Y coin(shilling), will be removed.
- Karma and age requirements are in full effect and may be increased if necessary.
- Share any uncertainties, shortcomings, concerns, etc you have about crypto related projects.
- Refer topics such as price, gossip, events, etc to the Daily Discussion.
- Please report top-level promotional comments and/or shilling.
Resources and Tools:
- Read through the CryptoWikis Library for material to discuss and consider contributing to it if you're interested. r/CryptoWikis is the home subreddit for the CryptoWikis project. Its goal is to give an equal voice to supporting and opposing opinions on all crypto related projects.
- Consider changing your comment sorting around to find more critical discussion. Sorting by controversial might be a good choice.
- Share links to any high-quality critical content posted in the past week. To help with this, try reading through the Critical Discussion search listing.
- Click the RES subscribe button below if you would like to be notified when comments are posted.
Thank you in advance for your participation.