Welcome to the Monthly Skeptics Discussion thread. The goal of this thread is to promote critical discussion by challenging popular or conventional beliefs.
This thread is scheduled to be reposted on the 1st of every month. Due to the 2 post sticky limit, this thread will not be permanently stickied like the Daily Discussion thread. It will often be taken down to make room for important announcements or news.
- All sub rules apply here.
- Discussion topics must be on topic, i.e. only related to skeptical or critical discussion about cryptocurrency. Markets or financial advice discussion, will most likely be removed and is better suited for the daily thread.
- Promotional top-level comments will be removed. For example, giving the current composition of your portfolio or stating you sold X coin for Y coin(shilling), will promptly be removed.
- Karma and age requirements are in full effect and may be increased if necessary.
- Share any uncertainties, shortcomings, concerns, etc you have about crypto related projects.
- Refer topics such as price, gossip, events, etc to the Daily Discussion.
- Please report top-level promotional comments and/or shilling.
Resources and Tools:
- Read through the CryptoWikis Library for material to discuss and consider contributing to it if you're interested. r/CryptoWikis is the home subreddit for the CryptoWikis project. Its goal is to give an equal voice to supporting and opposing opinions on all crypto related projects. You can also try reading through the Critical Discussion search listing.
- Consider changing your comment sorting around to find more critical discussion. Sorting by controversial might be a good choice.
Click the RES subscribe button below if you would like to be notified when comments are posted.
To see prior Daily Discussions, click here.
Thank you in advance for your participation.